For the burger
- 1 tbsp avocado or sunflower oil (high heat)
- 1 lb ground lamb
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp chopped parsley
For the aioli
- ½ cup avocado oil mayo
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (juice from 1 lemon)
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 3 tbsp fresh tarragon, chopped
- Brioche bun
- Sunny side up egg
- Red onion
- In a bowl, mix together all ingredients for the lamb burger. Form into patties.
- Heat a pan over medium heat (can use a grill pan). Add olive oil to cover the bottom of the pan. If using grill pan, use oil spray. Add burgers, cooking for 3-4 minutes on each side. Remove and let rest for 2-3 minutes before enjoying.
- To make the aioli, combine all aioli ingredients in a bowl.
- Toast brioche bun.
- Assemble burger: bun, red onion, tarragon aioli, arugula, burger patty, sunny side up egg, and the top bun!